Two women victims in a sedan car were killed in this crash, when the sedan rear-ended a pickup truck. The driver and a 3rd passenger of the sedan were injured. The driver and a passenger of the pickup truck were injured.
Date: Thursday, December 12, 2013
Time: About 2 in the morning
City / County / State: Cheverly, Maryland
Address: Baltimore-Washington Parkway
1. 21-year-old Ange Barbour was one of the women who died.
2. The other victim killed was 24-year-old Kiana Wiggins.
1. The driver of the sedan suffered minor injuries.
2. Seth DeBose, a sedan passenger, suffered critical injuries.
3. The pickup driver had minor injuries.
4. The pickup passenger suffered only minor injuries.
Note On Victims’ Ages And Addresses:
When not listed above, the Washington Post did not provide this information.
It is not known what caused the sedan driver to hit the rear of the pickup. Police say the pickup had reduced speed to get off the freeway. The sedan driver either did not see that or otherwise failed to adjust his or her own speed in time.
Terry Trice, one of the drivers, was arrested over an alleged probation violation. However, Trice has not been charged in connection with the accident.
Latest Maryland Crash Article on WritingShares.com:
Crash Video Files: Hagerstown, Maryland: Jeremy Wayne Peel Sr. Killed In 2-Car Accident On Frederick Street; Teela Icis Thompson, Deserae Ferguson, And Craig Alan Kennedy, Jr. Injured
To check out crash videos from this state, click on “Maryland news” in the tags below.