Dialing an international call from Chad requires the caller to dial special international calling codes. Chad dialing codes include both an assigned exit code and country code. When dialing Chad, callers must use their own country’s exit code plus the country code used by Chad. However, when a caller dials from Chad, he must first use the Chad exit code before punching in the other country’s special country code.
Use the following Chad phone codes:
1. Find your country’s exit code to begin the process of dialing Chad. If your phone has a “+” symbol, you can use that symbol for connecting to the international phone network. The HowToCallAbroad.com website has a list of Chad dialing codes and the list of dialing codes for other countries.
2. Use the “00” exit code when dialing an international call from Chad. Refer to the instructions below for more details on making international calls.
3. Use the “235” country code when you make a call to Chad. This connects you to the Chad phone lines.
4. Find the country code for the other country when you initiate a call from Chad. Just as there are specified Chad country codes, every country in the world has its own dialing codes for international dialing purposes.
International Dialing Instructions:
Always start the exit code and then enter the country code for the other country. For example, you must dial “00” and then punch in the Chad country code when you dial Chad from the UK. But you would have to dial “00” plus the other country’s country code if you are dialing a number from Chad.
After dialing the exit and country code, dial the area code and phone number that you would normally dial for Chad domestic dialing.
Examples of Complete Phone Numbers with Chad Phone Codes:
1. Call From the UK to Chad — 00-235-123-456-4567
2. Call From Chad to Another Country — 00-country code of receiving country-123-456-4567