One man was killed and 4 victims were injured in this 3-vehicle accident. The 4 injured are all expected to survive.
Date: Tuesday, October 8, 2013
Time: Close to 5:30 in the evening
City / County / State: Milton, Florida
Address: Intersection of Highway 87 South and Hickory Hammock Road
1. James White was 41 years old. He lived in Milton.
There were 4 victims described as having minor injuries. It was not perfectly clear that the 4 listed below were the ones who were injured. But I am listing them here as possibly injured. These 4 were all involved in the crash as either a driver or passenger:
1. Ashleigh Cobb was the driver in White’s car. She is 22.
2. Shane White was another passenger in Cobb’s car. He is 20.
3. Cecilia Gutierrez was the driver of what I will call Car #2. She is 28 and from Ft. Walton Beach, Florida.
4. William Peltz was the driver of Car #3. He is 24 and from Navarre, Florida.
Car #1 was turning left on Highway 87 and pulled into the path of Car #2, causing the first collision. A chain reaction resulted in Car #1 also hitting Car #3, which was properly stopped at a stop sign on Hickory Hammond Road.
Cobb would appear to be the one most likely at risk of being charged with a crime. But no decision has been made yet, and the investigation continues.
Latest Florida Crash Article on WritingShares.com:
To check out crash videos from this state, click on “Florida news” in the tags below.