Franky Arriola is 31 years old. He is a contestant on the upcoming Love In The Wild 2, which premieres on June 5, 2012. Arriola is part of a group of 7 secret male contestants that will appear as a surprise on the premiere episode. They will then join the original 14 contestants in the same game.
1. This appears to be another hilariously arrogant guy contestant. I don’t know where they find these people. Franky says he is blessed to have such great looks. Why would you ever put that in a bio on a dating show?
2. Franky is Cuban American.
3. He also describes himself as assertive and ambitious.
4. He says he works out every day.
5. He does like women who have tattoos or those who are germaphobes.
6. He sounds extremely picky in girls to go along with his bloated self-image. Franky wants a caring, supportive, sweet, athletic, fun, and good-looking girl. Okay, caring, supportive, and sweet are always important and should be expected. But you also have to be athletic and good looking, too? No wonder this guy is going on a dating show.
7. Franky went to Xavier University.
8. He works as a stand-up comic and social media correspondent.
9. Arriola says he likes to take a date to the beach for paddle-boarding and boat riding.
10. This guy thinks he can win over any girl’s heart. It’s going to be so enjoyable seeing him get booted off the show.
11. Franky volunteers with Best Buddies International and St. Jude’s.
Game Status: Franky is still in the game. I will post an update as soon as he takes his blessed looks back to Miami.
Update: Franky has been eliminated.