Summer Mack is one of the female contestants on the 2nd season of Love In The Wild, the NBC dating competition. The premiere episode of Season 2 is on June 5, 2012.
Summer is 32 years old. Her hometown is Satellite Beach, Florida. She is currently living in Indian Harbour Beach, Florida, which is in the Orlando area.
NBC Bio Facts:
1. Mack looks like a great athlete. In fact, her bio states that she was a finalist in the U.S. Olympic trials in swimming.
2. Summer describes her ideal date as a boating excursion followed by having her date prepare a meal for her on a grill. Where do people come up with this stuff? So your ideal date is being served by the person you are dating?
3. She regrets not marrying her first love but says she is serious about finding a relationship outside the Orlando area. This is a bizarre statement. You might meet the love of your life walking down the street anywhere. It’s random luck. I really wonder if the contestants are writing their own profiles or just having the show do it for them.
4. Summer attending the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Her bio doesn’t say whether she has a job.
5. Mack participates in the American Cancer Society Relay For Life.
Game Status: Summer Mack is currently still alive in the game.
Click HERE to check out Summer on Twitter. She doesn’t seem to be much of a Twitter user, though.