Love In The Wild starts a 2nd season on June 5, 2012. Aaron Chase is one of 14 total guys on the show, but there are only 7 girls. After the 7 secret guys come out and surprise the original 14 contestants, 7 trios will be formed to compete in the first challenge. After that, it is not clear what will happen.
Aaron Chase is one of the original 7 guys. He is 28 years old. Aaron’s hometown is San Diego, and he now lives in Newport Beach, California.
1. Chase is a veteran of the Marine Corps. He hopes his training will help him in the challenges.
2. He has been unattached for the last three years after the breakup of a long-term relationship.
3. He wants to meet a girl with a big heart. Seriously, that’s what his bio says. I know it means nothing by itself with no context.
4. His ideal first date would be on a beach, where he would play Frisbee golf and kayaking and eat a sushi dinner.
5. Aaron went to Orange Coast College.
6. He works in marketing for some beverage company that was not mentioned in his bio.
Game Status: Aaron Chase is still in the game. This space will be updated if and when he is eliminated.