The Pittsburg Post-Gazette has reported on a deadly crash in Greene County, Pennsylvania. The accident occurred on I-79, near the towns of Marianna and Waynesburg, PA. This tragedy occurred on Wednesday, October 3, 2012.
A vehicle driven by one of the three teenagers killed in this wreck somehow passed over the I-79 median. It then struck a camper and a motorcycle. The driver of the motorcycle was killed. Three teens in the car that careened over the median were also killed. It is not clear why the teens’ car passed over the highway median.
1. Cullin Frazer was 18 years old. He was from Waynesburg. Frazer was driving the SUV that went across the median.
2. Benjamin Hardy was 18 and from Waynesburg.
3. Bryon Kerr was also 18 and from Carmichaels.
4. Michael Cohen was the 47-year-old motorcycle rider. He was from Oshawa, Canada.
5. No one in the vehicle pulling the camper was injured. It was barely hit.
6. 3 additional teenagers were in the car with the deceased kids. They suffered various undisclosed injuries but are expected to survive. They include 16-year-old Justin Gillogly, 16-year-old Thomas Miller, and 18-year-old Joseph Lilley. All live in Waynesburg.
7. Sandra Cohen was a rider on the motorcycle. She sustained injuries and was sent to the hospital. Her exact condition is not known. Sandra is also from Oshawa, Canada.
There are unlikely to be criminal charges in this case since the person who caused the crash died. That is not to say he was at fault. It may have been a pure accident or some sort of altercation or horseplay with 6 male teens in the same car. About the only way you will see criminal charges is if someone in the car intentionally interfered with Frazer’s operation of the vehicle.